Charles Wundengba is a teacher, blogger and digital marketer. He runs few blogs to provide relevant information for the masses. He is a fellow of the Young African Leadership Initiative and was nominated for the 40under40 Awards in Ghana in 2018. He was also named among the top 50 Ghanaian Bloggers in Ghana in 2018 by Avance Media.
He started his basic education at Obuasi Presby School in Obuasi in the Ashanti region of Ghana. He furthered at Tweneboah Kodua Senior high school in 2001 and completed in 2004. In 2006, he went to Wesley College of Education to be trained as a teacher. In 2010, he furthered at the University of Education, Winneba for his first Degree in Education.
He is passionate about causing change through the use of the internet. He has trained many people both in Obuasi, Accra and Lagos on website development and social media marketing. He currently runs nine (9) websites.
These are the list of his websites:
1. Wundef.com is an entrepreneurship and leadership website that profiles and promotes the works of entrepreneurs across Africa. It also provides educational articles for other leaders to benefit from.
2. Sikcacoins.com is a website dedicated to providing relevant information for people who are new and wish to learn about cryptocurrencies.
3. Sindefeated.com is a Christian website dedicated to the promotion of Christian news and content.
4. Northernghana.net also provides history and stories about the three northern regions of Ghana.
5. Obuasitoday.com provides news from Obuasi and Ghana as a whole.
6. Healthinfogh.com is a health blog.
7. Afrikanhistory.com provides information on the history of Africa.
8. Fillahouse.net is a general news website.
9. Opportunitynest.com provides information on available scholarships, internships and fellowships.
He organised the first Young Entrepreneurs Conference in Obuasi in November 2017.
He organised one free website development workshop in Obuasi in 2017, two in 2018.
He also organised another website development workshop in partnership with his friend who needed to train some of his church members.
In October, 2017, he was invited by the Young African Leadership Initiative (YALI), Lagos Centre, to teach the Cohort 3 of the program on how to develop websites for their businesses. Two weeks after, he was again invited by the Accra centre of YALI to also teach the November Cohort on development and social media marketing. He returned to the same place in 2019 July for a presentation on the same theme.
He is also a sunday school of the Assemblies of God church, Ghana.
He is passionate and dedicated to causing change in Africa. He believes Africa is our share of the continent and we must strive to keep it educated and enlightened to catch up with the rest of the world.