Awaji Youth Federation (AYF) is an initiative of the Pasona Group Inc, an international community of young innovators based on Awaji Island, Japan. The main focus is regional revitalization of the island, cultural creation, and entrepreneurship. Every year AYF invites promising professionals and aspiring leaders across the world to establish a creative, innovative community within the framework of international Fellowship.
AYF Fellowship is aimed at providing a platform and conducive environment for them to utilize their unique experience and skills to address global and regional problems through learning and collaboration. At the beginning of the program each fellow decides what their mission will be and how they will work both individually and collectively over the course of 12 months before realizing the outcome on Awaji Island.
Duration: 1 year
• Youth (Age 18-35)
• Graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
• Advanced level of English – both in Speaking and Writing
• Japanese language skill preferable
• Relevant academic or other significant achievements
• Positive, cooperative, innovative, flexible, and able to cope well under pressure
• Understands our unique program well and participates actively
• A completed AYF Application (Download Here)
• A detailed CV
• 1-year employment contract by Pasona Group Inc.
• Working in multicultural environment
• Enhancing communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Participation in various cultural and educational activities
• Building connections and networking with international fellows and industry experts
• Developing entrepreneurship and project-building abilities
• Accommodation and meals provided
• Japanese language training
• Monthly Salary (details on the website)
Application link: http://bit.ly/AYF2020
Official website: https://awaji-youth-federation.com