Fatigue is a workplace hazard, and it needs to be managed in the same way as other hazards. Fatigue can reduce:
- the ability to make decisions
- communication skills
- the ability to handle stress
- reaction time
- productivity and performance
Hazards from fatigue can also result in increased errors in judgement.
Tips for employees At work:
- vary work tasks so you stay alert
- take regular breaks
- tell your supervisor or manager if you’re feeling fatigued Outside of work:
- Making sleep a priority
- Improving the quality and quantity of your sleep; have a regular bed time routine, make sure your bedroom is dark, cool and comfortable; get treatment for sleep disorders
- Choose what you eat and drink carefully: eat nutritious meals, drink plenty of water; minimize your caffeine and alcohol intake, etc.
Get Your News on Wundef.com
Send us your business and entrepreneurship stories/news and articles to firstname.lastname@example.org or through whatsapp, +233247516850.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel, Like our Facebook Page
And also follow us on Twitter