A lot of you guys out there have not started doing anything to actualize or even move in the direction of your dream. The dream of gaining financial freedom by owning your own home based business.
This is not for lack of aspiration but most often than not, its for lack of knowledge. I shall try in my own small way to share with you my personal experiences from time to time so that you can gain the basic knowledge required to start actualizing your dream. Not for anything in particular but for the fact that I have discovered that there is more money out there to be made than to be selfish about making it. The more financially independent people we have around, the safer our communities become.
In this article, I shall show you how to start your own home based business using a “blog” without spending a dime. The good news is that there is no special skills required to start. You become more skillful as you go along.
A blog is a mini site used to achieve the same basic aims of owning a website. That is to share, promote or sell ideas, information, products, services and whatever.
Below, are essential steps you need to take and…..Poom! You are there!!
SOME IDEAS YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH
1. Start a blog, do anything that will promote it thereby generating a list of respondents also known as prospects. They are your prospective customers.
2. With your blog, you can make money from affiliate programs like Ebay, Clickbank, Amazon, AdSense etc.
3. You can setup an eBay store and sell what you have there.
4. Setup a yahoo store, get stock using the wholesale/dropship model and make profit.
5. You also have an option to flip your blog for a niche profit by selling it off.
When you have decided on a business idea as suggested above, you then need to take the steps below to make it a reality.
STEP BY STEP ACTIONS TO START A BLOG
1. Research some long-tailed keywords that are relevant to your blog content and product.
2. Find relevant images or photo on Google images.com
3. Start a blog(just a simple one, no fluff needed) WordPress, Blogger, Hubpages will do.
4. Post your photos with keyword rich titles and tags. Then insert your affiliate or product links.
5. Promote the blog with articles, forums, social bookmarking to create back relevant links.
6. Post content into your blog least twice a week to get crawled by the search engines.
I started this way and if it had worked for me as it did, why will it not work for you?