ProposalsforNGOs and Philantropia have launched a “Small Grant Opportunity 2023” open call for proposals for NGOs around the world to pitch their project ideas. You can participate with proposals that have already been submitted or with a project you plan to implement in the future.
The contest aims to show how NGOs can develop a project idea into a reality. The selected proposal will be showcased on proposalsforngos.com as an example of best practice and to increase awareness of the tools and services proposalsforNGOs provide to NGOs around the world.
For more information about what should be included in the proposal download this Grant Proposal Template for NGOs.
If you or your NGO have a great proposal to share and want a chance to win US $1,000 enter the proposalsforNGOs “Small Grant Opportunity 2023”!
ProposalsforNGOs will choose and award one NGO with a US $1,000 small grant. No strings attached. The Winner will be announced on 30th June 2023 on our official website and Facebook page proposalsforngos.
- Participation is open to any NGOs in any country unless prohibited by local or United States law
- The project must be submitted in the form of a proposal (see template above)
- Proposals submitted previously to other donors, granters, or funding resources can still be submitted
- The proposal must be created within the past five years
- A proposal can be of any length but a 15-page maximum is recommended
- All submissions must be contained in one MS Word or PDF format document (annexes are not allowed)
- All submissions must be in English
- You may submit any number of proposals
- You must certify that the proposal submitted is original (any plagiarism will lead to automatic disqualification)
- Winners must be a registered NGO or an active network
- The previous applications submitted to the other largest organization as; the European Commission/USAID/UK can be submitted
The deadline for the submission is 31st May 2023 (23:59 GMT).
Get Your News on Wundef.com
Send us your business and entrepreneurship stories/news and articles to email@example.com or through whatsapp, +233247516850.
And also follow us on Twitter