ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI (IDUAPRIEM) LIMITED (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operates the combined Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and has a workforce of over 1400, including contractors.
Applications are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance-driven individuals to fill in vacant position as a Fleet Management Technician.
Position: Fleet Management Technician
Contract Type/Duration: Permanent
Number of Position(s): One (1)
Provide Technical & Engineering support for the smooth functioning of the Fleet Management and Fatigue monitoring system (FM&FMS) and any other Systems introduced to Mining to improve the operations.
- Contribute to the operation and success of the open pit production team
- Contribute to maintain a safe workplace for all employees and external service providers by complying with existing processes and procedures
- Complies with existing processes to ensure that all environmental risks and emerging issues are identified
- Utilizes existing processes to ensure the development of optimized systems that enable delivery of the operational budget requirements.
- Provide support, centered on troubleshooting and fault rectification to the mine site communication infrastructure, fleet management system technology including on-board mobile equipment, Motorola radio systems and wireless network
- Conduct day to day maintenance, troubleshooting and continuous improvement of the mining technology systems such as the Fleet Management system (Modular),
- Provide troubleshooting and fault rectification for all mining systems hardware and networks and Install and terminate fiber cabling both on the surface and underground
- Program and configure wireless access points and install in all areas to provide wireless communications for the Fleet Management System
- Provide hands on first level support for repair and maintenance of the Fleet Management System on-board hardware
- Configure and install cameras and add to the video management system
- Utilizes existing systems for identifying opportunities to drive operational excellence and Ensure collaboration with all departments to achieve streamlined delivery to plan
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and networks and Troubleshooted and resolved network related problems
- Provide product support to all systems and manage all requests for systems and assist to resolve all issues and perform regular troubleshoot on all network issues and analyze all system logs
- Maintain all functional documents and respond to all customer requests and manage efficient operation of all internal systems
- Assist all engineers in technical operations and ensure utilization of all tools efficiently and prepare all required repair documents and ensure compliance to all organization guidelines
- BSc Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering, BEng Instrumentation Engineering, or it’s related from a recognize institution.
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in IT system support, or in electrical, communications, IT, or fleet management or engineering support for Fleet Management systems i.e., Modular, or similar
- Experience in an Operational Technology type role supporting heavy equipment and trucks will be highly regarded
- Demonstrate windows-based IT systems knowledge and understanding of networking principles.
- Experience with Motorola two-way communication radio systems will be highly regarded
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team of management staff and personnel assigned to related work
- Good technical configuration and troubleshooting skills
- Computer hardware troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
- Knowledge and experience in Windows and SQL Server Administration and Database Management will be preferred
- Medical fitness for the position and environment
- Possess a valid driver’s licence and proficiency in driving light vehicle
Mode of Application
Interested candidates should submit their application by clicking on “APPLY” button below before close of business on Wednesday 06 April 2022. Applicants not contacted within 31 days of applying, should consider their application unsuccessful.
Get Your News on Wundef.com
Send us your business and entrepreneurship stories/news and articles to email@example.com or through whatsapp, +233247516850.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel, Like our Facebook Page
And also follow us on Twitter