A new Black-owned collection of plant-based, organic beard products is taking the hair care industry by storm. The company, Organic Black Hair Care, was launched in early 2020 and is already a well-known brand. Their goal is to promote healthy, chemical-free hair care products that improve your appearance – without jeopardizing your health!
“Your best weapon against any sickness, virus, or infection is your lifestyle,” the company says via their web site. “Avoiding the use of harmful chemicals in hair care products can help to keep your body strong and resistant.”
All of their beard and other hair care products are biodegradable, vegan, chemical-free, toxin-free, plant-based, and paraben-free. Also, they have not been tested on animals.
Their beard care products include:
• Plant-based Beard Oil: Moisturizes your face while preventing ‘beard itch’ which can happen during the initial stage in growth. Made from Avocado Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Cherry Kernel Oil, Abyssinian Seed Oil, 100% Pure Essential & Fragrant Oils
• Aloe + Hemp Beard Wash: The perfect blend in a beard wash that will absolutely amaze you. This soap is unique, and the ingredients include Aloe Vera Gel, Hemp Seed Oil, Rice Bran Oil, salt, and a Paraban-Free Fragrance Oil.
• Plant-Based Beard Butter: Prevents and repairs dry beards and static. Made from Jojoba Butter, Moringa Butter, Avocado Butter, Hemp Seed Butter, Argan Oil, and Cera Alba (Beeswax) 100% Pure Essential Oils & Fragrant Oils.
• Plant-Based Shaving Butter: A unique blend of baby soap and plant butters with no foaming agents. Mixed with a fresh eucalyptus and spearmint scent.
• Plant-Based Beard Balm: Also, helps to prevent and repair dry and static-building beards. Made from Jojoba Butter, Moringa Butter, Avocado Butter, Hemp Seed Butter, Argan Oil, and more.
The company believes that giving back to the national Black community is a simple act that can result in a big impact on others. That is why with every purchase from their web site, they will make a small donation to a charity or foundation that is supporting the global Black community.
For more details and/or to make a purchase, visit OrganicBlackHairCare.com
For press inquiries, contact email@example.com