Deadline: May 3, 2020
Are You An Employer? Is your organisation looking to upskill their workforce? Apply now for the IDEX Virtual Fellowship Program in Social Enterprise 2020.
This Fellowship is for young professionals from across the globe who want to deep dive into the social impact sector and make the transition to social enterprise practitioner. Now in it’s 10th year of operation, the IDEX Fellowship offers applicants multiple options in terms of how they may direct their fellowship experience and learnings. They’ve worked hard to ensure the accessibility of the program and now they’re going a step ahead.
The virtual program is designed to enable young professionals to acquire the tools and resources to operate virtually as well as upskill themselves for a successful career in social entrepreneurship.
Tne Virtual Fellowship Program
- Ideal for those looking to continue their present living / working situations and keen on exploring career / specialization opportunities in the social impact sector and seeking upskilling for the same.
- Especially suitable for those looking to equip themselves with the tools and resources to work effectively in a virtual environment.
- Each Fellow will gain access to the online learning labs/ project with 3-4 social enterprises from across the globe/ learning webinars/live community engagement with 300+ alumni/and one-on-one meetings with resident mentors.
- Supported in terms of key theory and practical subject knowledge and understanding how one might begin to align themselves professionally towards pursuing a career in the sector.
- Your organisation has the opportunity to participate as one of the live case challenges wherein the Cohort will work with a senior member or Founder of your organisation to develop real world solutions to an existing problem statement in your organisation.
- Strategically transitioning your professional skills to service the development sector with greater emerging markets context.
- Adding professional credibility while accessing relevant and progressive Professional Development Learning Labs covering themes of Human Centered Design, Resource Mobilization, Communications Strategies and Impact Assessment
- Capacity Building Sessionsled by Subject Matter Experts who are seasoned professionals and thought leaders in their respective fields
- Being engaged with an incredible diversity of world views and experiences
- Life Skilling – getting comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- Exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni network opportunities.
- Internationally recognized Professional Certification in Social Enterprise and post fellowship support.
- A global family for life!
- The IDEX Fellowship Program tuition is $5,950 USD for all program offerings. However, IDEX also offers partial scholarships on program tuition to a select number of applicants (men and women) to attend the fellowship i.e. the IDEX Scholarship Award and an exclusive full scholarship award to one or two deserving women candidates i.e. the InvestWISE Scholarship Award (only applicable to Full Immersion Fellowship Program).
They are seeking young professionals (ages 21-35) who have a proven track record of leadership and are seeking to use their education and skills to address social and economic challenges for under-served populations. IDEX Fellows come from a wide range of educational and professional backgrounds, as each individual fellowship position requires different specific skills.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of work experience
- Proven track record of leadership responsibilities
- A passion and desire to work or learn about emerging markets and use social enterprise principles to solve global issues
- An ability to quickly adapt and work in resource constrained environments
- Desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen impact
The application timeline is as follow:
- Application Deadline – May 3, 2020
- Fellowship Start Date – July 1, 2020
- Fellowship End Date – December 18, 2020
For more information, visit IDEX Virtual Fellowship.