Application Deadline:30 January 2020
If you’re a budding scriptwriter, the MultiChoice Talent Factory Scriptwriting Incubator is giving you a chance to develop your skills with a year long programme mentored by the best in the business in partnership with Wits University. This programme is open to south African citizens only.
- Only available to South African citizens
- Must be 18 years and older
- Must have at least a matric certificate
How to apply?
Download the application form (below), fill it in, provide all the supporting documents listed below and email directly to: by 30 January 2020 12pm. Quote the subject line: MTFza Scriptwriting Incubator 2020 application
- CV – not more than 2 pages
- Personal motivation letter of not more than 500 words (why should you be chosen?)
- Writing sample – not more than 2 pages
- Copy of South African Identity Document – certified
- Copy of matric certificate – certified
- Copy of academic transcripts / Tertiary qualification Certificate – certified
- Proof of residential address
- Applicants must be writers / aspiring writers with an interest in TV writing / scripting.
- Applicants must ensure that all information included in their entry is valid and true.
- All applicant information will be subject to credit, criminal and verification checks.
- MultiChoice decision in the selection of the interns for the 2020 MTFza Scriptwriting Incubator is final.
- MultiChoice shall not be responsible for any electronic system failure that results in any particular entry not being received for consideration.
- MultiChoice is not liable for the costs any applicant incurs during the process of their electronic application (example: airtime usage or payment at Wi-Fi café)
- Applicants are responsible for ensuring that all information which they include in their submission is valid and true.
- MultiChoice has the right to expand, limit, downscale and/or terminate the MultiChoice Talent Factory Academy at its discretion.
- There is no guarantee of employment at the end of the internship.
- MultiChoice reserves the right to terminate any internship at any time.
- Preference will be given to Previously Disadvantaged Individuals.
Closing date: 30 January 2020
For More Information: