RB Global Challenge is our flagship ideation competition for students across the globe to come experience the #FreedomToSucceed at RB. This is an opportunity for bright entrepreneurs with purpose to come innovate with us and join our fight to make access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness and nourishment a right and not a privilege.
If you believe positive social change starts with a good idea, then this is the competition for you! Roll up your sleeves, put on your thinking caps and get ready to make a difference!
- Participants must apply in teams of 2-3 members only.
- The first to sign up and register will become the Team Leader who can then invite the other members to join the team.
- The team leader can invite a maximum of 2 members to be a part of the team.
- The Registration is complete ONLY when all team members have filled up their registration forms.
- The Team leader will also choose a unique Name for the Team.
- RB would be responsible for organizing and paying for the participants’ travel and stay. For international travel to the global finale, you would require relevant documents to be available, such as your passport.
Business Simulation Round
At RB, we consider Agility to be a pre-requisite for success in our business. This fast-paced online round tracks your team’s agility through the business decisions that you take in this round.
Idea Submission Round
It’s time to show us your BIG IDEA! Address an ongoing issue in the space of Health/Hygiene/Nutrition in your country, through Product Innovation/Product Extension/Service Innovation of an existing RB brand. The idea must be scalable and financially viable.
If your BIG IDEA makes the cut, we will invite you to pitch an end-to-end business plan to the RB leadership at the regional/national finale and you stand a chance to be the national/regional winners. This stage might consist of 1-2 presentation rounds.
Gear up to face the best minds across multiple RB markets and prove that your idea has what It takes to win the global title and impress the top leaders at RB.
For More Information: