Application Deadline: April 22nd 2020
Vivatech -This international event is a gathering of the world’s brightest minds, talents, and products and is a celebration of today’s innovations and tomorrow’s possibilities for everyone who believes in the power of technology to transform business and society! VivaTech is dedicated to the growth of startups, hosting more than 13 000 of them and enable them to present their innovation on the market.
To commemorate its fifth anniversary, Vivatech is proud to contribute to helping UNESCO solve three of its biggest challenges.
Vivatech strongly believe that we can do so only by joining forces.
That is why we are gathering our partners, startups, and the UNESCO,
to find innovative solutions to tackle the following challenges:
1/ Reduce the risk of natural disasters induced by climate change
2/ Fight disinformation as a threat to democracy
3/ Protect and share the world’s cultural heritage through digitalization
The founder must be under 35 yo.
The solution/product presented must:
- Be functional: we prefer real code and design implementations over mockups;
- Be innovative: relevance, originality and innovation level of the tech solution compared to existing alternatives;
- Be FOSS/Open Source: in line with the commitment of UNESCO to ensure access to information and harness new technologies to improve people’s lives and tackle sustainable development challenges;
Additional criteria that will be taken into account:
- Be easy-to-use: solution is intuitive with a clear and easy -to -use UI/UX;
- Be scalable: possibility to scale the solution and replicate it in various different contexts;
- Be inclusive: the solution targets and involves, both in its inception and deployment, women, youth, and otherwise marginalized groups.
– Presence on stage at VivaTech- 5 free Startup passes for the 3 days of VivaTech- A startup booth at VivaTech 2021
– Mentoring growth program with senior executives from Vivatech partners- A private meeting with our high-level jury
– Be highlighted at the UNESCO annual conference- Be featured on the UNESCO website and its official communications- Be highlighted by all media partners
For More Information: