Applications for the African ChangeMakers Online Mentorship Program 2020 are now open. The African ChangeMakers Mentorship Program serves as a platform for emerging youth, women, men, teen boys and girls to learn, share, collaborate through mentoring.
They do not believe in one-size fits-all approach, they acknowledge the various specific needs of youth, women, men, teen boys and girls through investing in education, leadership development and life-skills that’s critical in strengthening the vital roles each individual can play in building a stronger Africa community, career and business.
Deadline: July 29, 2020
African Changemakers Mentorship close the gap of self-development with their powerful support network at every level in life for emerging youth, women, men, teen boys and girls from every background by connecting them to established, skilled, expert and professional women and men from different sectors both local or global for knowledge transfer/sharing, solutions-to-problems, self-development, open doors of opportunities and empowerment of a new generation of African leaders.
- Applicants should be between 18 – 23 years’ old;
- Be a citizen from any of the 54 African countries;
- Training is in English Language – can read and speak in English;
- Have access to internet, data, computer, laptop or mobile device to connect to online program;
- Able to commit a full 3 hours a week to the program;
- Passionate about developing your career and professional skills;
- Passionate about using your skills to make positive impact in your community and businesses;
- Interested in leadership and innovation for Africa sustainable development;
- Can demonstrate leadership and collaborative skills with people;
- Can demonstrate initiative, self-direction, and a “can-do” attitude.
Only completed application will be accepted and processed. The application deadline is July 29, 2020.
For more information, visit African ChangeMakers.