Are you passionate about advocating for food system justice, global nutrition, agricultural innovation, farmers and food security, biotechnology, or entrepreneurship? Apply for the Thought for Food Ambassador Program 2020.
The TFF Ambassador Program has created uncountable connections and experiences for young changemakers and has taken the TFF movement to new heights. The TFF Ambassador role is a volunteer position set for one year with the option to renew.
Deadline: August 1, 2020
Thought For Food is the world’s entrepreneurial innovation engine for food
and agriculture. They work with more than 20,000 next-generation leaders from over 175 countries, empowering them to generate and scale breakthrough business ventures that build sustainable, inclusive, and resilient food systems. TFF is geared towards embracing the next generation into the workforce and approaching their ideas and methods with an open mind.
The role of a TFF Ambassador entails the following tasks and opportunities:
- Host meetups, events and other impactful activities focused on raising awareness about food and agriculture and the opportunities to innovate in this space.
- Play a role in regional, national, and international partnerships.
- Improve your entrepreneurial skills, build a strong network of fellow change-makers and create an impact at the local, regional and global levels.
- Gain access to exclusive resources, training, and tools that are going to supercharge your leadership skills and your ability to develop a community within your city.
- Deepen your professional experiences, expand your network and boost your credentials.
- Depending on your performance in this mission-critical role, you can also earn travel opportunities to attend TFF regional or global events.
- Open to young changemakers around the world;
- Applicants should be shaping the future through innovation, collaboration, and most importantly action.
Join the ranks of influential, boots-on-the-ground rockstars around the world, who are shaping the future through innovation, collaboration, and most importantly action!
For more information, visit TFF Ambassador.