Before you trade, you need to log in to your Binance account and make sure that you have completed Level 2 identity verification. This will help create a high-security level for your investment and protect your account on the market. If you are not a Binance user yet, you can register for a new one in minutes.
Here’s how to add Mobile Money as a payment method:
On the app homepage, click on “Buy with Cash” and “P2P” to enter the P2P trading page.
Click on the “···” icon in the top right corner and choose “Cash settings.”
- Click on “Cash Payment Methods” and “Add a new payment method.
- Choose “Mobile Money” from all the available payment options, and click to enter your payment information.
- Then click on “Confirm.”
Now you’re ready to trade. It takes only three steps to buy Bitcoin with Mobile Money on Binance P2P.
Step 1: Specify search criteria
- Open the Binance App. Click “Buy with Cash,” then select P2P.
- Choose the Buy tab and select BTC. Click the filter icon at the top right of your screen.
- Select the Mobile Money payment method and the GHS currency to buy the crypto. Then, tap on confirm.
Step 2: Start trading
- Choose the offer that works best for you and enter the quantity you want to buy, select a payment method, and click on Buy BTC.
- Transfer the money directly to the seller based on the seller’s payment information provided within the payment time limit. You can use the chatbox to communicate with the seller.
- Make sure that you send the money to the seller and tap on “Transfer” next.
Step 3: Receive your Bitcoins
- Tap on “Confirm” Please do not click “Confirm” if you have not made any transactions. This will violate the P2P User Transaction Policy.
- The status will be updated to “ To be released.”
- Congratulations! You have completed a trade. Now, get your Bitcoin!
Follow the same steps to purchase USDT, BUSD, BNB, ETH or SOL.
Watch this video tutorial for full details on buying bitcoins on Binance P2P via the Binance mobile App.