Application Deadline: June 24th 2020
Facebook is passionate about bringing the world closer together by advancing artificial intelligence – connecting people to what they care about, powering new, meaningful experiences, and advancing the state-of-the-art through open research and accessible tooling.
Whether you’re just getting started, or an experienced pro, we invite you to submit a solution featuring natural language interactions that leverage the Wit.ai platform.
Not only is this a chance to put your skills to the test and preview the refreshed Wit.ai, but you’ll also discover that you don’t need to be an AI/ML developer to build powerful natural language experiences that can solve real problems right away.
In addition, you will connect with a global community of like-minded developers, benefit from educational resources and be in the running to win some awesome cash prizes.
$7,000 in prizes
• $3,000 USD
• At least one 30-minute virtual meeting with a Facebook engineer
• Oculus Quest 64GB VR headset (ARV: $399 USD; 1 per individual, 4 max per Org or Team)
• $2,500 USD
• $1,500 USD
To register for the AI Hackathon Contest track, click on “register for this hackathon” on the contest page at www.fbai2.devpost.com.
Use Wit.ai to build Natural Language experiences that can help people’s lives.
- May 15th – June 24th
- Deadline to submit is June 24th at 5:00 pm EST
Judging/Security Check/Winners Announcement
- Judging and Security Check will take place between June 25th – July 14th
- Winners will be announced on or about July 15th
- Provide a link to your working solution/project and your Wit.ai App ID.
- Include a video of your completed solution/project.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Facebook Artificial Intelligence (AI) Hackathon 2020
Get Your News on Wundef.com
Send us your business and entrepreneurship stories/news and articles to email@example.com or through whatsapp, +233247516850.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel, Like our Facebook Page
And also follow us on Twitter