Falling Walls Engage 2020 will be hosted as a digital event by the Falling Walls Foundation in cooperation with the Robert Bosch Stiftung. It forms part of the Falling Walls 2020 Remote: a digital format that replaces our physical event in Berlin this year due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Application Deadline: June 30th 2020
As much as the Covid-19 crisis restricts personal gatherings in 2020, it opens up new opportunities for Falling Walls to overcome the limitations of a traditional conference through innovative, open and engaging digital formats. In 2020 we want to showcase, discuss, value and celebrate a wide variety of breakthroughs involving a wider audience during a longer period of time. All strands will converge on 9 November in a top-class award ceremony and expert panel discussions.
Science engagement and outreach projects that break the wall between science and society.
- All forms of science engagement with a creative and individual method to engage the respective target group
- Exemplary initiatives from all over the world with a transferrable and/or scalable approach
- Initiatives with measurable outcome of its activities on its target group in its region
- Fill in the online application form via the red ‘Apply’ button on the right.
- Get a confirmation of receipt by email.Receive an answer by August 2020 if you are one of the finalists that will be showcased via our various online platforms
For More Information: