Deadline: April 12, 2020
Applications are open for the Fate Foundation ScaleUp Lab Agribusiness Accelerator Programme 2020. The Agribusiness Accelerator Programme targets outstanding Nigerian agribusiness entrepreneurs (Founders, CEOs and Owner-managers) whose businesses are currently at growth stage and who are looking to scale their business expand their market reach and attract potential investors and strategic partners.
The programme duration is 4-6 months and includes a one-week accelerator bootcamp, interactive workshops, consulting sessions, business support services, one-on-one and group mentoring sessions with a team of seasoned sector faculty members and advisors.
The Agribusiness Accelerator Programme is implemented by ScaleUp Lab, FATE Foundation and supported by Africa Capital Alliance (ACA) Foundation.
Key Focus Areas
- Input Supply
- Animal and/or Crop Production
- Logistics and Distribution
- Trading and Retailing
- There is no fee to apply or participate in the Agribusiness Accelerator Programme. However, participants are to cover all personal, transportation or accommodation costs on their own.
- Be a Nigerian citizen (male or female).
- Be between ages 21-40 as at April 10, 2020.
- Be Founder, Owner manager or CEO of a growth stage agribusiness venture. (Only one applicant per business will be accepted).
- Be operating a CAC registered agribusiness venture at growth stage, currently in operation and generating income.
- Have minimum annual turnover of Fifteen Million Naira (₦15,000,000) only.
- Have minimum three (3) full-time highly skilled staff in managerial capacity (excluding part-time staff and low/semi-skilled staff).
- Available to participate FULL-TIME in the one-week boot camp in Lagos between Monday, May 25, 2020 – Friday, May 29, 2020 and ALL other activities required throughout the duration of the programme from Wednesday, June 10, 2020 – Saturday, August 8, 2020.
- Able to cover all personal, transportation or communication costs.
- Complete the online form
- Be prepared and available for your interview session (physically or virtually)
- You will be required to present supporting documents if shortlisted.