HP unveiled its next-generation Spectre x360 13 on Wednesday, 2 October 2019. According to the company, its latest device has been made with on-the-move consumers in mind – ensuring that the Spectre x360 13 is the best combination of secure and sophisticated.
“Premium consumers desire beautiful, highly mobile devices that adapt to their on-the-go lifestyle,” says Anne-Sophie Hadberg, HP General Manager: EMEA Personal Systems. “The HP Spectre x360 13 combines the cultivation of innovative design and mobility, along with thoughtful security and performance capabilities that allow customers to pursue their passions without constraint.”
The HP Spectre x360 13 comes with:
- An impressive 90% screen-to-body ratio at every angle – weighing in at 1.27 kg.
- An optional 400-nit display, HP’s first 4K OLED 13-inch diagonal display with True Black HDR.
- Integrated functionality with USB-C port placement angled in the right corner for improved cord management and the power button on the left corner of the device to avoid accidental power shut-offs.
- A quad-core 10th Gen Intel Core processor with Iris Plus Graphics.
- Up to 22 hours of battery life – enough power to take users through their day.
- An HP ‘Webcam Kill Switch’ allows users to electrically turn on/off the webcam when not in use.
- A mute mic with LED key to switch the microphone on and off.
- An optional built-in privacy screen – HP Sure View Gen3.
- Simple log in thanks to the IR camera and a fingerprint reader.
Pricing and availability:
- The HP Spectre x360 13 is expected to be available in South Africa in December for a starting price of R26,999
- The HP Spectre x360 13 in Natural Silver with 8 GB of RAM, an FHD display, and 512 GB SSD with 32 GB Optane is expected to be available in South Africa in December for a starting price of R29,999
- The HP Spectre x360 13 in Nightfall Black with 16 GB of RAM, a 4K OLED display, and 1 TB SSD with 32 GB Optane is expected to be available in South Africa in December for a starting price of R39,999
Edited by Jenna Cook